To inspire and nurture pre-PAs, PA-Ss, and PA-Cs be healthcare providers who fight passionately for what they believe but remain open to learning and growing and to be committed to helping other people grow, deepen and behave more effectively in the world.
To provide resources and services to help pre-PAs, PA students, and PA-Cs see their own good, talent, beauty, kindness, and capability and support them in achieving not just their goals but their highest potential.
- To help pre-PAs create a beautiful piece of written work (art, not platitudes) and be their very best on interview day (calm, confident, and present).
- To help pre-PAs, PA-Ss, and PA-Cs transcribe their work in a well-crafted, concise resume/CV.
- To help PA-Ss reach their full potential on the certifying and roation exams from a place of understanding not regurgitating facts.
- To support PA-Cs to maintain certification so they may continue to work in the full service and love of others.
- To create and maintain a resource rich website with timely and thoughtful articles that depict the broad range of joys and struggles associated with the PA profession.
- To provide a free, up-to-date, and searchable database of PA programs and PA residency programs.
- Investing in others.
- Calling out the best in others.
- Relevance and authenticity over gimmicks/noise and profit.