2018-2019 PA School Admissions and Requirements Table
Search and sort through all 256 accredited and developing PA school programs by healthcare experience, resident and non-resident PA school tuition, PA program duration, GRE requirements, overall GPA, prerequisite GPA, and science GPA requirements. Search by PA program accreditation status, CASPA participation, PA school class size, five-year PANCE pass rates, and international student acceptance.
Once you have refined and narrowed your search, just print, copy and export your results as an Excel file below which you can use during the 2018-2019 CASPA application cycle. Please submit update requests in the comments section below.
The Perfect PA Program Picker
|This is an interactive table. Click on the column label at the top of the table to sort the table by a single requirement. You may also use the advanced filter's section below to manually input multiple variables to narrow your search further. For example GPA 3.0, State: California, and GRE: Not Required. The table will update in real time. You can watch a demonstration video here.|
*This table will not be viewable on mobile phones or small screens.
View all posts in this series
- PA Schoolfinder – The Ultimate Physician Assistant School and Program Directory
- Physician Assistant Programs Offering Part-Time Options
- Which State Has the Largest Number of Physician Assistant Programs?
- Physician Assistant School and Program Directory eBook
- Made by PA: The Applicant’s Manual of Physician Assistant Programs
- 2017 Physician Assistant Program Tuition and Cost Comparison Table
- The Perfect PA Program Picker: PA School Requirements and Admissions Tool