The PA Life Pre-PA Coaching and Consulting Services
Our pre-PA coaching service consists of a 1-hour Zoom consultation focused on addressing your specific questions or concerns about becoming a PA and applying to PA school. Common themes addressed during these coaching sessions include:
- Is a career as a PA right for me?
- How do I begin?
- I’ve applied to PA school, and I didn’t get in. What can I do to improve my chances of acceptance?
- How do I address a low GPA or other shortcomings?
- Help with shadowing, addressing healthcare/patient care experience hours, and letters of recommendation.
- CASPA application review, planning, and completion.
Here are the steps we will follow:
- Schedule your Zoom consultation below and complete your payment through a secure payment gateway (PayPal or credit card via Stripe)
- Before your consultation, you will need to complete a brief questionnaire that will take ~15 minutes. This will provide additional information for your coach to specifically tailor your session to your needs.
- You will be provided with a Zoom meeting ID, link, and calendar invite at the time of purchase.
Our Physician Assistant Consultants
About Jennifer Crozier PA-C
Jennifer Crozier completed her master’s degree in physician assistant studies in 2019, focusing on primary care in underserved and rural communities.
Before attending PA school, she had several years of experience working in HIV research, community mental health, and wilderness medicine. As a pre-PA applicant, Jennifer utilized The PA Life’s personal statement editing services. She relied heavily on Smarty Pance and The Audio PANCE/PANRE review podcasts during her didactic and clinical phases of PA school.
She was admitted as the only out-of-state candidate in her PA class, received a service-based scholarship, passed the revised PANCE, and successfully negotiated an increase in salary and benefits for her first job as a PA.
Jennifer is passionate about helping underserved and marginalized communities, expanding the PA profession internationally, and assisting pre-pas in applying and succeeding in PA school and beyond.
About Kelley Rutter PA-C
Before PA school, she had recently completed her undergraduate degrees in 2016 and had volunteered in various healthcare settings.
She applied to eight physician assistant programs and was accepted to all, deciding to stay local and attend her home state university's program. While in PA school, she received a service-based scholarship and the Excellence award from her program, passed the PANCE two weeks after graduation (with help from the Smarty PANCE review podcasts), and began working at a local hospital shortly after. In addition to her clinical duties, Kelley serves as a consultant and has helped develop an internal medicine curriculum for a board review company, and regularly writes board review questions for PANCE/PANRE and end of rotation exams.
Kelley is passionate about providing compassionate, patient-centered, team-based healthcare and promoting the physician assistant profession. She believes that while the application process for PA school can be intimidating, it can also be used to highlight an applicant's strengths and, in doing so, increase the likelihood of securing a spot in the program of choice.
Book Your Appointment Today
Click on "any available" to view all appointment times or click on the consultant's name and bio to view times and availability specific to that consultant.