Pre-PA Coaching Services with Jennifer Crozier PA-C
Our pre-PA coaching service consists of a 1-hour phone consultation focused on addressing your specific questions or concerns about becoming a PA and applying to PA school. Common themes addressed during these coaching sessions include:
- Is a career as a PA right for me?
- How do I begin?
- I’ve applied to PA school, and I didn’t get in, what can I do to improve my chances of acceptance?
Here are the steps we will follow:
- Schedule your phone call below and complete your payment through secure payment gateway (PayPal or credit card via Stripe)
- Before your phone call, you will need to complete a brief questionnaire that will take approximately 15 minutes. This will provide additional information for your coach to specifically tailor your session to your needs.
- Your coach will call you at the number you provided in your questionnaire.
About Jennifer Crozier PA-C
Jennifer Crozier completed her master’s degree in physician assistant studies in 2019, focusing on primary care in underserved and rural communities.
Before attending PA school, she had several years of experience working in HIV research, community mental health, and wilderness medicine.
As a pre-PA applicant, Jennifer utilized The PA Life’s personal statement editing services. She relied heavily on Smarty Pance and The Audio PANCE/PANRE review podcasts during her didactic and clinical phases of PA school.
She was admitted as the only out of state candidate in her PA class, received a service-based scholarship, passed the revised PANCE, and successfully negotiated an increase in salary and benefits for her first job as a PA.
Jennifer is passionate about helping underserved and marginalized communities, expanding the PA profession internationally, and assisting pre-pas in applying and succeeding in PA school and beyond.
Book an Appointment