Our resume/CV revision and editing services are specific to practicing PAs, PA students, and Pre-PAs
We will help you create a winning resume/CV tailored to the needs of pre-PAs, PA students, and practicing PAs.
- Organize and present your work experience and educational background.
- Highlight your most impressive experiences/achievements.
- Address any gaps or inconsistencies in your timeline.
- Create a professional, winning resume to submit through CASPA.
- Show that your experience matches the requirements of your target PA program or employer.
- Have a professional resume writer edit, proof, and reformat your resume for guaranteed results.
- Save time and money.
If you are a practicing physician assistant/associate, a PA student finishing clinical rotations, or a Pre-PA making your way through the CASPA application, your resume and cover letter may not be at the top of your to-do list.
But if it is not, this could be a mistake. Employers and PA school admissions committees use resumes to quickly screen potential applicants, selecting only the individuals they feel are right for the position or their PA program. So, making sure your resume is in tip-top shape is vital.
Okay, then… it’s time to give you all the resume help you need! That’s why we created a team of PAs and professional resume writers with years of experience in creating and editing resumes and cover letters to help you get the job done with simplicity and style. And, unlike other resume services out there, we create resumes specific to pre-PAs, practicing PAs, and new PA school graduates.
Physician Assistant CV/Resume Revision
If your resume is looking a little rough, you could spend hours trying to fix it yourself, or you could use one of our prebuilt resume templates and get expert help! We'll make sure your resume looks amazing and highlights your skills and qualifications in the best possible light.
Physician Assistant Cover Letter Editing and Revision
Don't let your cover letter prevent you from getting the job you want! Whether you're a physician assistant student or a practicing PA, our experienced editors can help make your letter shine. We'll revise and polish it until it's perfect, ensuring that you make a great first impression on potential employers. Let us help you put your best foot forward!
** SPECIAL BONUS: Every purchase comes bundled with my ultimate PA job application pack. This includes preformatted resume templates, cover letter samples, reference letter pages, follow-up thank you letter samples, and more. These are templates that I have used and are specific to the PA school application and professional job search.
Every phase of your life will require a different you
- Are you applying to PA school and in need of a professional resume to submit through CASPA? Not the typical generic medical resume but one that will blow the socks off the PA school admissions committee.
- Are you a PA student or a recent PA school graduate looking to make your clinical experience shine?
- Are you a practicing physician assistant with one year, five years, or 20 + years of experience in need of a refreshed resume that will make your future employer weak in the knees?
I have been in your shoes. As a physician assistant, you have specific skill sets that change with time and are dependent upon your background and specialty. You need a resume that highlights your experiences specific to your level of training and is tailored to the needs of potential employers. If you are a Pre-PA, you need a resume that will get you noticed.
Meet The PA Life resume and cover letter editing team:
Mary Jones: Mary has been working as an Admissions Specialist for over a decade. She loves her job and is passionate about helping pre-PAs achieve their goals. In May 2020, she joined The PA Life as the Resume Editor and a member of the Mock Interview team. She brings her years of expertise in admissions to help PAs and pre-PAs achieve their goals. Mary is an advocate for healthcare access and is vitally involved in, and dedicated to, bringing more highly qualified PAs into the healthcare world.
Beth Eakman Since the late 1990s, Beth Eakman has taught college writing and worked as a professional writer and editor. She joined the PA Life editing team in 2019 after years of professional experience in publishing and journalism. Her work has included editing technical reports, as well as scriptwriting for the PBS Kids show Super Why! Beth’s articles have appeared in publications, including New York Family Magazine, Brain, Child Magazine, and Austin Family Magazine. She has helped 100's of pre-PAs, PA students, and practicing PAs through our PA personal statement collaborative and resume/cover letter editing services. Beth is driven to help each client tell their best story and achieve their goal of becoming a PA and finding their dream job.
Mary (my editor) was excellent to work with. She helped me to drastically improve the format and content of my resume. I feel more confident applying for jobs now. She was very prompt and stuck with me until I was completely happy with the final results. Sarah edited my cover letter and was equally wonderful to work with. She helped me tailor the content to my dream jobs and strengthened the language used in the letter. She was also very speedy! Overall, I am so happy with my choice to use The PA Life resume and cover letter editing service. I love the finished products and am excited to use them as I continue my job search. - Elizabeth Marino, PA-C
I rarely give all "Excellent" ratings, but this was exceptional work. Beth was quick, personable, and transformed my resume and cover letter beyond expectations. I banged my head against a wall for weeks and was still unhappy with the final product, but after receiving her edits, I felt like PA school was within reach. I'd absolutely recommend this service. - Adam Johnson Pre-PA
I want to thank my editor Mary Jones for her patience and kindness during the editing process. Mary listened to all my questions and implemented my suggestions to create a well-crafted resume that I can confidently submit to CASPA. Thank you, Mary! - Cintia, Pre-PA
I wanted to send you an update regarding my PA journey. I have had 6 interviews! I was accepted into my top choice- Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions! I was also accepted into the University of Saint Joseph and MCPHS. I was waitlisted to Northeastern and Quinnipiac. Your resume help was HUGE for my applications. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me deliver a great application. - Katie, PA-S
The feedback, guidance, and direction have totally paid off. I received two interviews, two job offers, and one more interview, which I had to decline because I got the two offers. Your input was just the thing I needed to get my job search unstuck! Thank you so much, and I'll be sure to come looking for you if I have friends or family looking for a great editor or if I have any new job search, writing, or editing needs. - Steph, PA-C
Have any questions? Please feel free to contact me.
Are you looking for more Physician Assistant Resume/CV and Cover Letter Samples?
View all posts in this series
- Use this Interview Hack to Get The Physician Assistant Job of Your Dreams!
- The Physician Assistant Job or PA School Interview – Email Etiquette
- The Physician Assistant Interview: Thank You and Follow-up (With Sample)
- Your Main Goal on Your Path to PA Shouldn’t be Immediate Success or Money, But to Learn as Much as Possible
- Use VisualCV to Create a Stunning Physician Assistant Resume
- The 10 Best Websites for Physician Assistant Job Search in 2024
- The 10 Best Cities for PAs to Move to in 2024
- 10 Reasons Why Physician Assistant/Associate (PA) is the #2 Healthcare Job in 2024
- How to Write the Perfect Physician Assistant Cover Letter
- The 4 Most Common Reasons PAs Quit Their Jobs