Our Resume/CV Revision Services are Specific to Practicing PAs, PA Students, and Pre-PAs
- Create a winning resume/CV tailored to the needs of pre-PAs, PA students, and practicing PAs.
- Organize and present your work experience and educational background.
- Highlight your most impressive experiences/achievements.
- Address any gaps or inconsistencies in your timeline.
- Create a professional, winning resume to submit through CASPA.
- Show that your experience matches the requirements of your target PA program or employer.
- Have a professional resume writer edit, proof, and reformat your resume for guaranteed results.
- Save time and money.
If you are a practicing physician assistant/associate, a PA student finishing up clinical rotations, or a Pre-PA making your way through the CASPA application, your resume, and cover letter may not be on the top of your to-do list.
But if it is not, this could be a mistake. Employers and PA school admissions committees use resumes as a way to quickly screen potential applicants, selecting only the individuals they feel are right for the position or their PA program. So making sure your resume is in tip-top shape is absolutely vital.
Okay, then… it’s time to give you all the resume help you need! That’s why we created a team of PAs and professional resume writers with years of experience in creating and editing resumes and cover letters to help you get the job done with simplicity and style. And, unlike other resume services out there, we create resumes specific to Pre-PAs, practicing PAs, and new PA school graduates.
Physician Assistant Resume + Cover Letter
** SPECIAL BONUS: Every purchase comes bundled with my ultimate PA job application pack. This includes preformatted resume templates, cover letter samples, reference letter pages, follow-up thank you letter samples, and more. These are templates that I have used and are specific to the PA school application and professional job search.
Every Phase of Your Life Will Require a Different You
- Are you applying to PA school and in need of a professional resume to submit through CASPA? Not the normal generic medical resume but one that will blow the socks off the PA school admissions committee?
- Are you a PA student or a recent PA school graduate looking to make your clinical experience shine?
- Are you a practicing physician assistant with one year, five years, or maybe 20 + years of experience in need of a refreshed resume that will make your future employer weak in the knees?
I have been in your shoes. As a physician assistant, you have specific skill sets that change with time and are dependent upon your background and specialty. You need a resume that highlights your experiences specific to your level of training and is tailored to the needs of potential employers. If you are a Pre-PA, you need a resume that will get you noticed.
Mary (my editor) was excellent to work with. She helped me to drastically improve the format and content of my resume. I feel more confident applying for jobs now. She was very prompt and stuck with me until I was completely happy with the final results. Sarah edited my cover letter and was equally wonderful to work with. She helped me tailor the content to my dream jobs and strengthened the language used in the letter. She was also very speedy! Overall, I am so happy with my choice to use The PA Life resume and cover letter editing service. I love the finished products and am excited to use them as I continue my job search. - Elizabeth Marino, PA-C
I want to thank my editor Mary Jones for her patience and kindness during the editing process. Mary listened to all of my questions and implemented my suggestions to ultimately create a well-crafted resume that I can confidently submit to CASPA. Thank you, Mary! - Cintia, Pre-PA
Have questions? Please feel free to contact me.
Looking for more Physician Assistant Resume/CV and Cover Letter Samples?
View all posts in this series
- Use this Interview Hack to Get The Physician Assistant Job of Your Dreams!
- The Physician Assistant Job or PA School Interview – Email Etiquette
- The Physician Assistant Interview: Thank You and Follow-up (With Sample)
- Your Main Goal on Your Path to PA Shouldn’t be Immediate Success or Money, But to Learn as Much as Possible
- Use VisualCV to Create a Stunning Physician Assistant Resume
- The 10 Best Websites for Physician Assistant Job Search
- The 10 Best Cities For PAs to Move to in 2019
- 10 Reasons Why Physician Assistant is the #1 Healthcare Job in 2019
- How to Write the Perfect Physician Assistant Cover Letter
- The 4 Most Common Reasons PAs Quit Their Jobs