These are Fully Customizable Microsoft Office, Word Templates - No Formatting Required!
*Need help crafting your physician assistant resume, CV or cover letter?
New Graduate Physician Assistant Resume Template
This is a resume geared specifically for new graduate Physician Assistants. It is a clean, professional, and simple design (it also happens to be the same one that I used). The goal is to place emphasis on your clinical experience.
Practicing Physician Assistant Resume Template
I used this template during my last job search. I was offered both jobs. It is three pages and is available as a full-featured Microsoft Word document file for simple editing as well as cut-and-paste functionality which will save you a lot of time. It is a clean, professional, and simple design. Great for highlighting your skills and work experience!
13 Physician Assistant Cover Letter and Thank You Follow Up Templates
Seven Physician Assistant Cover Letter Templates
You shouldn’t send a resume to someone without explaining why. Whether you’re mailing, faxing, emailing, or dropping off your resume in person, it’s important to provide a letter along with it—a cover letter or cover e-mail.
Seven different templates to cover many common situations. From the new graduate, those still in school, gaps in work, moving, and other special situations these templates will give you a good place from which to start. (Includes preformatted bonus MS Word Templates that will make a statement)
Five Thank You Follow Up Templates
While resumes and cover letters get the attention, thank-you letters often get results. Sending thank-you letters makes both good manners and good job search sense. When used properly, thank-you letters can help you create a positive impression with employers.
Five thank you and follow up templates for email or print covering special situations. New graduate, follow-up questions, request for references, and more. Includes a bonus reference request template and pre-formatted MS Word templates for print.
The Ultimate Resume and CV Bundle
You can also purchase the entire collection of over 15 documents including my two sample PA resumes above, seven physician assistant specific cover letter templates, follow up interview letter thank you letter templates, reference letter, recommendation request letter, and tips for resume writing, salary negotiation and interviewing.
View all posts in this series
- Use this Interview Hack to Get The Physician Assistant Job of Your Dreams!
- The Physician Assistant Job or PA School Interview – Email Etiquette
- The Physician Assistant Interview: Thank You and Follow-up (With Sample)
- Your Main Goal on Your Path to PA Shouldn’t be Immediate Success or Money, But to Learn as Much as Possible
- Use VisualCV to Create a Stunning Physician Assistant Resume
- The 10 Best Websites for Physician Assistant Job Search
- The 10 Best Cities For PAs to Move to in 2019
- 10 Reasons Why Physician Assistant is the #1 Healthcare Job in 2019
- How to Write the Perfect Physician Assistant Cover Letter