Hi, and welcome to the PA school personal statement collaborative essay revision service
We are the original PA school essay editing service, and unlike other revision services, we differentiate ourselves by offering a team of highly skilled professional writers with years of experience working directly with PA school applicants like yourself.
We have edited 1000's of PA school essays and are experts in CASPA and the PA school admissions process.
You have reached our one-on-one revision service purchasing page. Follow this link if you would like to read more about the PA personal statement collaborative.
One-On-One Personal Statment Editing and Revision
Our one-on-one editing process is similar to our one-time editing service but more involved. Our turnaround time is usually three days from the time of submission.
If there are concerns about your theme, a lack of confidence in the flow, or if you simply want to be more involved in the editing process, this would be the best choice.
In a one-on-one service, the process is simple but very thorough so that we can ensure you get the best possible finished product. Our goal is always to make sure your essay remains yours and not ours.
After we receive your initial draft, these are the steps we follow:
- You will be assigned a professional editor.
- We read your essay the first time and cross out unnecessary words, phrases, and sentences as well as make suggestions and comments.
- We share the essay with you and have you rewrite it by following our suggestions and eliminating the crossed-out words, sentences, and phrases. The whole purpose is to get our first working copy. Google Docs keeps a history of everything we do so you don’t have to worry about losing any of your original essays.
- We will set up a time to meet; we’ll call you on the phone, and work on the essay together using Google Docs. We examine your new working copy of your essay one paragraph at a time. Your input is welcome throughout this process. If we believe your essay is missing something, we will have you add it. Your answers make it possible for us to clarify items that may be vague or unclear to the PA essay readers and give us an opportunity to have you add to your essay if necessary. Our goal is always to make sure your essay remains yours and not ours.
- You revise the essay, and then we do the same thing all over again to ensure your essay is good enough to get you an interview. You get two 30-minute calls and three rounds of edits.
In terms of how long applicants usually work on the statements for a one-on-one edit, it varies greatly. Some applicants receive our edit of their first draft, we discuss any revisions or questions over the phone, do one more editing session, and they're done within a week or two.
Other applicants go through numerous rounds of edits and phone calls to complete the process.
With one-on-one edits, we work as long as necessary to complete an essay that you're happy with and that works hard on your behalf to deliver results.
You can read many testimonials from our clients that will hopefully give you a good sense of the quality of our work.
FREE Bonus ($65 value): When you purchase one of our revision services you will receive a free digital copy of our How to Write Your Physician Assistant Personal Statement ebook, audiobook, and workbook + our latest book, 101 PA School Essays!
Questions? Just drop me a line at [email protected]