A troubling thought, isn’t it?
A Great Personal Statement Does Matter
It’s what makes you different from the millions of other applicants hoping for attention from the Admissions Committee.
The question is where to start?
101 Real World PA School Essay Examples
With this book of 101 real life PA school admissions essays, we’ve given you the start.
Running the gamut from mediocre to marvelous, we’ve added comments and detailed analysis based on information gathered from interviews with Admissions faculty from across the country and backed by years of professional writing experience.
We show what works and what doesn’t.
This book sheds light on the mystery of a great personal statement. Whether you want to avoid over-used themes and common grammar errors, or find inspiration for ways to tell your story, it’s all here.
101 PA School Essays is now available in paperback, on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited.
You can get 15% off the paperback by purchasing directly through createspace and using the code ABKS6T48 at checkout.
Buy One and Get Our Other Book FREE
If you leave a positive review on Amazon, just let me know, send me the link to your review and I will send you a free digital copy of our other book How to Write Your Physician Assistant Personal Statement.
View all posts in this series
- How to Write the Perfect Physician Assistant School Application Essay - July 26, 2012
- The Physician Assistant Essay and Personal Statement Collaborative - September 6, 2013
- Do You Recognize These 7 Common Mistakes in Your Personal Statement? - June 30, 2014
- 7 Essays in 7 Days: PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 1, “A PA Changed My Life” - April 14, 2015
- PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 2, “I Want to Move Towards the Forefront of Patient Care” - April 15, 2015
- PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 3, “She Smiled, Said “Gracias!” and Gave me a Big Hug” - April 16, 2015
- PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 4, “I Have Gained so Much Experience by Working With Patients” - April 17, 2015
- PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 5, “Then Reach, my Son, and Lift Your People up With You” - April 18, 2015
- PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 6, “That First Day in Surgery was the First Day of the Rest of my Life” - April 20, 2015
- PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 7, “I Want to Take People From Dying to Living, I Want to Get Them Down From the Cliff.” - April 22, 2015
- Physician Assistant Personal Statement Workshop: “To say I was an accident-prone child is an understatement” - July 28, 2015
- 9 Simple Steps to Avoid Silly Spelling and Grammar Goofs in Your PA School Personel Statement - October 12, 2015
- 5 Tips to Get you Started on Your Personal Essay (and why you should do it now) - October 26, 2015
- How to Write Your Physician Assistant Personal Statement The Book! - May 16, 2016
- How to Write “Physician Assistant” The PA Grammar Guide - May 26, 2016
- 101 PA School Admissions Essays: The Book! - April 2, 2017
- 5 Things I’ve Learned Going Into My Fourth Physician Assistant Application Cycle - April 18, 2017
You may also like -
Sign up for Great Updates From The PA Life
Do you want to stay up-to-date with The PA Life and learn about the latest releases, cool freebies and killer tutorials? Then what are you waiting for? Subscribe now.