A troubling thought, isn’t it?
A Great Personal Statement Does Matter
It’s what makes you different from the millions of other applicants hoping for attention from the Admissions Committee.
The question is where to start?
101 Real World PA School Essay Examples
With this book of 101 real life PA school admissions essays, we’ve given you the start.
Running the gamut from mediocre to marvelous, we’ve added comments and detailed analysis based on information gathered from interviews with Admissions faculty from across the country and backed by years of professional writing experience.
We show what works and what doesn’t.
This book sheds light on the mystery of a great personal statement. Whether you want to avoid over-used themes and common grammar errors or find inspiration for ways to tell your story, it’s all here.
101 PA School Essays is now available in paperback, on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited.
You can get 15% off the paperback by purchasing directly through CreateSpace and using the code ABKS6T48 at checkout.
Buy One and Get Our Other Book FREE
If you leave a positive review on Amazon, just let me know, send me the link to your review and I will send you a free digital copy of our other book How to Write Your Physician Assistant Personal Statement.
View all posts in this series
- How to Write the Perfect Physician Assistant School Application Essay
- The Physician Assistant Essay and Personal Statement Collaborative
- Do You Recognize These 7 Common Mistakes in Your Personal Statement?
- 7 Essays in 7 Days: PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 1, “A PA Changed My Life”
- PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 2, “I Want to Move Towards the Forefront of Patient Care”
- PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 3, “She Smiled, Said “Gracias!” and Gave me a Big Hug”
- PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 4, “I Have Gained so Much Experience by Working With Patients”
- PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 5, “Then Reach, my Son, and Lift Your People up With You”
- PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 6, “That First Day in Surgery was the First Day of the Rest of my Life”
- PA Personal Statement Workshop: Essay 7, “I Want to Take People From Dying to Living, I Want to Get Them Down From the Cliff.”
- Physician Assistant Personal Statement Workshop: “To say I was an accident-prone child is an understatement”
- 9 Simple Steps to Avoid Silly Spelling and Grammar Goofs in Your PA School Personel Statement
- 5 Tips to Get you Started on Your Personal Essay (and why you should do it now)
- How to Write Your Physician Assistant Personal Statement The Book!
- How to Write “Physician Assistant” The PA Grammar Guide
- 101 PA School Admissions Essays: The Book!
- 5 Things I’ve Learned Going Into My Fourth Physician Assistant Application Cycle
- 7 Tips for Addressing Shortcomings in Your PA School Personal Statement